LDAR Leak Deduct and Repair Testing Engineers
- Job posted by Mr. Zaheer, on June 15, 2023
- Expiration date of June 22, 2023
Steps to apply for LDAR Engineer
- Carefully review the job details
- If your qualifications match the requirements, proceed to apply
- Submit your documents via email as specified in the job advertisement or JD
- Contact the office directly through the provided phone number or Address
Positions & Requirements for LDAR Engineer
- Job Description: LDAR Leak Deduct and Repair Testing Engineers.
- Job location: Udaliyah.
- Qualifications: BE Fresher Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical, Selected Candidates will be given training on Fugitive emission monitoring Testing.
- Additional Qualifications: AutoCad drawing only reading , car driving, and Ms Office word and excel.
- This job is for upcoming project in huwaiyah and Udaliyah.
- This requirements is only for our new long form contract with Saudi Aramco in LDAR Testing and Fugitive emission monitoring testing and job will be in udaliyah.
How to Apply for LDAR Engineer
Please send your CV to the mentioned email address
- Contact Mr. Zaheer 00966557349373
- Those who have already applied, no need to apply again.
Join our Telegram channel and Subscribe Our YouTube Channel to access a variety of job opportunities in the Middle East, Europe, Singapore and more, including free overseas recruitment, CV selections, and the ability to participate in Skype and telephonic interviews with just one click.
We are not directly involved in the hiring process at any point. Even though we make every effort to only provide you with Genuine Jobs, you are strongly advised to research the Recruiting Agent before accepting the Job Offer or paying any money to them.
TN JOB ACADEMY provides up-to-date information on NRI Connect, Gulf Jobs, Assignment Abroad, Gulf Jobs Indian, Gulf Job Paper, EAbroad Jobs, Gulf Job Times, and news on overseas job interviews held throughout India.