Transfer Domestic Worker Services
The terms and conditions for transferring domestic worker services online using the Absher platform were made public by the General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia.
According to the Jawazat in Saudi Arabia, registered and active users of the Absher platform are eligible to transfer domestic labor services via online Absher under the following requirements.
7 Conditions are
- Through the Absher site, the current employer must have waived the domestic worker’s services.
- Approvals from the domestic worker and the new employer are required to be submitted within 7 days of the request to the Absher platform to change services.
- Both the domestic worker’s and the new employer’s records must be clear with no traffic violations.
- The domestic worker cannot be listed as Huroob or Absent from Work.
- Only four transfers are permitted at most for domestic employees.
- The domestic worker must have at least 15 days in their iqama at the time of assignment.
- paying a service charge.
To know the Local Transfer Job updates in Saudi Arabia, please subscribe Gulf Insights YouTube Channel.
How to check the Saudi Tourist Visa Insurance.
On the website of the Council of Health Insurance (CHI), you may now verify the health insurance policy that is connected to your tourist visa. You only need your passport number to do this.
What is Minimum Passport validity for Final Exit Visa from Saudi Arabia
For expatriate residents, a final exit visa is a document needed to depart Saudi Arabia permanently. The visa can be obtained via the interior ministry and is typically good for 60 days.
How to check the Saudi Work Visa Status
On the website of the MOFA, you can check the status of Saudi work visa stamping. To check the status of your Saudi visa stamping, all you need is your passport number and application number.