UPI PIN definition
You can transfer money instantly between bank accounts using the real-time payment technology known as UPI. Along with IMPS/NEFT, UPI also functions as a payment method.
You must first create a UPI ID and UPI PIN before you may safely transfer payments using UPI.
The password that the user needs to input in order to approve a transaction coming from a certain bank account.
Change your UPI PIN with GPay
- Launch Google Pay or GPay.
- Touch your phone screen in the upper right corner.
- Touch your picture in the top right corner.
- Touch On the bank account option
- Pick the bank account you want to modify.
- Touch on More Option
- Next touch on change UPI PIN
- Make a new UPI PIN now
- Type the same UPI PIN again.
Change your UPI PIN with PhonePay
- Launch PhonePay.
- Choose a menu from the screen’s upper right corner.
- Access your bank account.
- Choose the Bank Account you want to edit.
- To create a new UPI PIN for the bank account, click reset now.
- Type the debit card’s expiration date and previous PIN.
- Enter the received OTP to your mobile number.
- You can now create a new PIN.
Change your UPI PIN with Paytm
- Launch the Paytm App.
- Select your profile.
- Choose UPI and payment setting.
- Select a bank account.
- Under the associated bank account, there is a reset PIN option.
- Select Reset PIN.
- now enter the most recent PIN and the debit card’s expiration date.
- click on continue or proceed option
- Type the New UPI PIN.
- Type the same UPI PIN again
- Your New UPI PIN has changed now.
You can reset or modify your UPI PIN using this method on several UPI-compatible apps. The UPI PIN will remain the same for all UPI apps, it is vital to know.
You can use your UPI PIN in other UPI-compatible apps after changing it in one app.