The government has made it compulsory to connect numerous programmes and other tools to Aadhaar. You can now check your Aadhaar authentication history by going to the UIDAI website. By using this technique, you can make sure that you are the only one who requests Aadhaar authentication and that no one else has done so on your behalf in any Aadhaar-related actions. Inform UIDAI as soon as you can if you discover a transaction that you did not start.
Any modification or update to an Aadhaar card is noted as an Update Request Number in the UIDAI database. To get a complete picture of all Aadhaar-related activities and places where it has been used for authentication, further analysis of this saved data is possible. Let’s examine how to view the online Aadhaar authentication history.
What is the history of Aadhaar authentication?
The UIDAI website’s Aadhaar Authentication History service, which is hosted, offers details on previous authentications carried out by the particular resident.
Aadhaar Authentication History Checking Procedure
- Go to https://uidai.gov.in to access the UIDAI website.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Aadhaar Authentication History“.
- A new page will open so that you can view the history of Aadhaar authentication.
- Both the security code and your 12-digit Aadhaar number must be entered. Choose “Generate OTP” from the menu.
- Your registered mobile number is used to generate and send an OTP.
- Next, select the OTP, date range, number of records to display, and authentication type. Click the “Submit” button now.
- The results will be shown on the screen in the format below.
- Here, you can view all transactions involving Aadhaar authentication.
Things to keep in mind
- Aadhaar authentication history is only accessible if the mobile phone number is linked to Aadhaar.
- The user is presented with a total of 50 results.
- Users can follow changes to their Aadhaar data by looking at the authentication history for their Aadhaar.
- A virtual ID can be used to look up the Aadhaar authentication timeline.
- The history of an Aadhaar card is only accessible by the cardholder.
- There is only support for online Aadhaar authentication.
- Users can view the last six months’ worth of authentication history.
- The history of Aadhaar authentication can be examined using a custom data range.
- The number of prior failed authentication attempts and the cause of the failure are both displayed by the Aadhaar authentication.