A project of India Post, the India Post Payment Bank, or IPPB, aims to give every household in India access to effective banking services so they can become financially secure and independent. On January 30, 2017, the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) was created.
Through a mobile app, India Post Payment Bank provides mobile banking services that include balance checks, mini statements, money transfers, and more. Learn more about the features, registration, and balance checking procedures for the India Post Payment Bank app.
Describe the India Post Payment Bank app.
You can access your IPPB account and complete transactions from the convenience of your smartphone with IPPB’s cutting-edge, straightforward, secure, and easy-to-use mobile banking service.
IPPB app Features
- Inquiry about the balance of the account.
- A copy of your account statement can be requested.
- You can send and receive money using UPI.
- Product payment for DoP (Like PPF, SSY, RD and Lard)
- Transferring money inside a bank
- Transferring funds to different bank accounts is advised.
- Pay your utility, water, and electric bills.
- Recharge for prepaid and DTH (direct-to-home) services.
- You can manage your money with the linked POSA by using the sweep-in and sweep-out feature.
How to download and sign up for the India Post Payment Bank app
- Visit the app store and download the IPPB app.
- Please enter the following details:
- DOB and Customer ID (CIF) Account Number Mobile phone number on file
- You will receive an OTP at the registered mobile number you provided.
- Define your MPIN.
- Enter the received OTP.
How do I check my bank balance for India post payment?
via the IPPB app
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- To access the mobile app, enter your username and password.
- On the screen will be a summary of your account.
through the balance inquiry number
To check the India Post payment bank balance, simply place a missed call to 8424046556 from your registered mobile number.
SBM BAL to 7738062873 will text your India Post Payments Bank balance to you. Make sure your mobile number is registered before using SMS Banking. You only need to send the word “REGISTER” via text message to the number 7738062873.