How to check the Saudi Work Visa Status Using Passport Number
On the website of the MOFA, you can check the status of Saudi work visa stamping. To check the status of your Saudi visa stamping, all you need is your passport number and application number. This article will demonstrate how to use the MOFA website to check the status of a Saudi work visa stamping.
Steps for Checking the Status of a Saudi Visa Stamp
- The MOFA website can be found at https://visa.mofa.gov.sa
- On the website, click English in the menu at the top.
- In the “Inquiry Type” tab, choose “Visa Application.”
- Submit the visa application number.
- Enter your passport number after that.
- Select “Search” from the menu.
The message “Your visa has been issued, No. xxxxxx” will appear if your visa has already been stamped.
You should now be able to check the status of your Saudi visa online after reading this article, we hope. It’s an easy process that only requires a few minutes. You can easily keep track of your visa with this information and make sure everything is in order.